The Bible says in Habakkuk 2:1-3, “Then the LORD answered me and said: Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it.” In August the Holy Spirit placed within me an accountability plan for sustained intimacy with God and spiritual growth. There is nothing more important than our relationship with God. Everything that we do is supposed to be birthed out of intimacy with God. If we cultivate our relationship with God, all other relationships have to come into line (Ephesians 2).
God is attracted to God
I have chosen to entitle this plan,”Spiritual Boot Camp”. The instructions are as follows:
- Write 10 scriptures per day. Starting with Hebrews 1.
- Pray for at least 10 minutes every day. (This is the beginning you will find yourself lost in the presence of God and time won’t even matter.)
- Read 3 chapters of the Bible out loud to someone else. Start with Ephesians
- Read out loud your “I AM’s”, “Confessions of Faith”, I John 4:19 and I Cor. 13:4-8 once daily.
- Memorize a scripture of the Bible to combat a lie from the devil everyday.
- Do an outworking of Christ everyday.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org at the end of every week.
Below are the PDF files with the weekly chart, the “Confessions of Faith” and the “I AM” sheets.
In closing, these two scriptures come to me:
James 4:8 says, “Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.”
By His Grace,
Kayla Hunter Apostolic Revivalist